Mars Auto & Truck Parts was started in 1950 by brothers Lowell and James Martin at its current location. They have since retired and the business is now owned and operated by Bruce and Michelle Martin. Since first opening the doors in 1950, we have added more than 5 acres to the lot. We now operate on 6 acres of outdoor storage for complete vehicles and large parts. We have more than 5,000 square feet of indoor storage. Every engine, transmission, and transfer case is housed indoors for complete protection from the elements.